Market Directions’ has perfected its qualitative process. We interview respondents with professional “conversationalists”, not robotic telemarketers. Qualitative conversations can provide you with the building blocks to map the customer’s buying journey, and:
- Discover how the decision-making process is structured by industry, company and title of buyer.
- Uncover critical thresholds that change prospects from interested consumers into revenue-generating customers.
- Exploration of what your customers really want.
- Perspective on how customers perceive your organization, products and services.
- Verify the most effective ways to reach customers.
- Insight into appropriate messaging tone to ignite, incite and motivate.
- Realize customer frustrations and pain points.
- Empower sales with context and story building.